Creating effective cross-examinations does not have to be hard. The “4 Corners” approach to cross-examination will provide the practitioner with the necessary structure and tools to create effective and impactful cross-examinations.
In this webcast excerpt, NITA faculty and author JC Lore covers the persuasive question form and organization that most effectively and efficiently gathers information that supports your case theory.
This webcast includes advanced techniques for question impact and the controlling of difficult witnesses.
Originally brought to you as a live webcast, the full webcast is now available on demand.
NITA’s award-winning Online Deposition Program is now the feature of a case study produced by Sonic Foundry. NITA’s incorporation of Mediasite, Sonic Foundry’s lecture capture and webcasting platform, allows for a teaching method called ‘flipped learning’ where participants can watch a pre-determined series of lectures and demonstrations before a program begins. This better prepares attendees for the program and maximizes the amount of performance time (NITA’s learning-by-doing method) once the program beings. In addition to being the subject of a case study, NITA’s studio71 was also featured in an article in recent issue of AV Technology Magazine. To download the full digital version of the issue NITA is featured in click here.
Upcoming Online Deposition Skills Programs
- April 10, 2013 – April 12, 2013
- May 8, 2013 – May 10, 2013
- July 10, 2013 – July 12, 2013
- August 21, 2013 – August 23, 2013
- September 18, 2013 – September 20, 2013
- October 7, 2013 – October 9, 2013
- November 13, 2013 – November 15, 2013
- December 16, 2013 – December 18, 2013
- January 30, 2013 – Direct Examination with Ben Rubinowitz
- February 25, 2013 – The Effective Deposition with Peter Hoffman
- March 26, 2013 – Jury De-Selection with Cynthia McCollum
- April 23, 2013 – Closing Arguments with Olu K. Orange
- May 21, 2013 – Opening Statements with Michael A. Kelly
Take a look inside NITA’s studio71.
For more information regarding studio71 and what it has to offer please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.