NITA is proud to announce the most recent recipients of the Advocate and Master Advocate Designations. These designations are awarded to a person who has taken a well-rounded set of courses, proving they are serious about trial advocacy.
- Kyle, Thomas | Pitman, Kyle, Sicula & Dentice
- Michael Howard | Ravich Meyer
- Emily L Maxwell | Law Office of Emily Maxwell
- Christopher Aniche | Curling Moore Solicitors & Adv
- Alex J. Mili | New Castle County Register of Wills
- Emily L. Maxwell | Law Office of Emily Maxwell
- John S. Cramer | Law Office of John Cramer
- Tricia L. Roelofs | Tennessee Valley Authority
- Steven A. Anderson | Anderson Law Offices PA
- Serhiy Stavynskyy | Valley County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Michael Jones | L.O. of Gregory V. DeBernard
- Karin Coombe
If you have any questions on how you can receive the NITA Advocate or NITA Master Advocate Designation, please review the information on our Advocate Designations page, or email email@example.com.