NITA is proud to announce the 2015 Third Quarter recipients of the Advocate Designation. This designation is awarded to a person who has taken a well-rounded set of courses, proving they are serious about trial advocacy.
- Andrew J. Steil | Gray Plant Mooty
- Kelsey Sproull | Strasburger & Price LLP
- Julio VA Carranza | City Attorney’s Office
- Therese C Ebarb | Touro Law Center
- Beti Bergman | Peninsula Law
- Alex J. Mili | New Castle County Register of Wills
- Yuri Ahuja | Immican Law Corporation
If you have any questions on how you can receive the NITA Advocate or NITA Master Advocate Designation, please review the information on our Advocate Designations page, or email Pam Morton.