NITA is proud to announce the 2015 Second Quarter recipients of the Advocate Designation. This designation is awarded to a person who has taken a well-rounded set of courses, proving they are serious about trial advocacy.
- Brian D. Liddicoat | Law Offices of Brian
- Konrad Sherinian | Law Offices of Konrad Sherinian
- Justin Carter | Justin Carter Barrister at Law
- Jesse A. Schaefer | Womble Carlyle et al
- Veronica V McNally | Michigan State Univ Clg Of Law
- Drew Bruner | The Bruner Law Firm
- Gerald Meyer | MoloLamken LLP
If you have any questions on how you can receive the NITA Advocate or NITA Master Advocate Designation, please review the information on our Advocate Designations page, or email Pam Rowinski.